Fat Transfer

This is a method where the patient’s own fat is used, taken from part of the body tummy, back hips ... to be transferred to other parts such as Buttocks, Breasts.

Generally, the stomach is the preferred place. The injected fat cells continue to live in their new location and act as a filler agent. The success of fat injections is tied to the injected cells continuing to live. If the injected cells die, then all of the filling effect will disappear after a few weeks. In short, dead fat cells break down as all living cells do when they die. Any lack of fat caused by any reason in the fat that covers the entire body creates an unwanted appearance in that area of the body. Fat injections / fat fillers / lipofilling can create a more pleasing appearance by filling in areas that have no or low amounts of fat.

Treatment Summary

  • Session
  • Operation length
    30 minutes-1 hour
  • Anestesia
  • Discomfort Period
    0-1 day
  • Return to work
    0-1 day
  • Full Recovery
  • Results
    50 %
  • 0

WARNING: Everyone is unique.That means that the treatment length, planning and results may differ.The information you see here are the resulting average from a large range of samples.


The injected fat last about two to five years after the operation. 70 percent of the fat melts, while the remaining 30% ensures its permanence.
The fat varies according to the size of the area to be injected. Local anesthesia is preferred in small areas and general anesthesia in large areas.
A slight edema and tiny bruising occurs in the areas where the needle is introduced in the treated area for about a week, which disappears within a week.

Before and After

Before and After of our patients



Dr.estethica' meet with

You can consult any subject you wonder about healthy beauty.


Fill in the Form We call you immediately

  • We Call You Immediately